Returns & Exchange Policy
We print on demand, which means everything is made especially for you. Due to this, we cannot offer returns or exchange unless the items is defective.
Partial refunds may apply - if we have created artwork, mockups, or incurred fees during the process of the transaction (such as banking fees, artwork fees, etc...) - we reserve the right to partially refund the order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How long does it take to process the return?
- Please allow up to two weeks (14 working days) from the date you mail your item(s) back for your return to be processed—you will receive an email confirmation when complete.
How long does it take to receive my refund?
- Once you receive your email indicating your return has been processed, you can expect to receive your electronic-gift card in 5-14 business days.
Is there a return fee?
- The customer is responsible for the shipping fee back to our warehouse. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be held responsible if we don't receive your returned item.
What should I do if you receive a defective item?
- Please contact us within 3 days to inform us of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are not notified within three days of receiving the item, it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage/defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary.